Wednesday, October 06, 2010

變態童謠

這幾年間,帶著阿比與艾莉去不同的班 (Mother Goose、Library Storytime、Baby Signing... etc),學懂了很多英文童謠。但聽下聽下,有些童謠也可以很變態...

例子一
"I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee -
OUCH!! It stung me!!

I'm squishin' up my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm squishin' up my baby bumble bee -
EW!! What a mess!!

I'm wipin' up my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm wipin' up my baby bumble bee -
OOPS!! Mommy's new towel!!

I'm wringin' out my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm wringing out my baby bumble bee -
Bye-Bye baby bumble bee!!"

-- 太好的一個身教...

例子二
"When you wake up in the morning, it's a quarter to one
and you wanna have a little fun
(Chorus:) You brush your teeth (brush, brush, brush your teeth)
You brush your teeth (brush, brush, brush your teeth)

When you wake up in the morning, it's a quarter to two
and you wanna find something to do (Chorus)

You wake up in the morning, it's a quarter to three
and you wanna flash your smile at me (Chorus)

You wake up in the morning, it's a quarter to four
and you think you hear a knock on your door (Chorus)

You wake up in the morning, it's a quarter to five
and you start to hear those birds come alive (Chorus)"

-- 每個鐘頭醒一次已經想死,仲要每次都半夜三更去刷牙,拍鬼片咩!

例子三
有一首叫 "Peanut Butter",已忘了 exact 歌詞。內容說一粒花生,坐在火車路軌上,一列火車極速駛過,成了一灘 peanut butter...

-- 嘩,血肉橫飛,好恐怖的場境!

No comments: