Monday, May 28, 2007

Special Letter

A special letter from a book, "Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew", written by an adult adoptee:

Dear daughter and son,

One of My children needs a home -- a mother and father who will love her and provide for her.

I know how much you wanted to have children. I know the tears and anguish you have experienced. But the only way I could make a place for this child in your home was through the open door of your infertility.

I am loaning her to you for a while to take care of. Do the best you know how to do, for she is precious to Me.

Someday, when you are gone, I will her mother and father. She will learn to trust Me and depend on Me as she did on you.

Thank you for being willing to love My daughter and give her a home on earth.

Love, God

No comments: