Saturday, October 29, 2005

Hihi

Hihi!

May God bless you all!

Heard from friends about blog long ago. Wanted to be one of you and express how I feel. Building up our family with new additions have been me and my husband' s wish for the past year. We have been married for nearly three years and we have tried making babies for almost a year. Apart from this, I am also a social worker who works for adoption. I help waiting children in Hong Kong to find suitable and committed adoptive families in the States. I was inspired by my colleague one day when I shared with her my struggles in the baby-making process. She asked me to write down all these thoughts. It can be so helpful to myself, my job and also other people!

Wish that we can all grow through all these heart-warming sharing!

No comments: