Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First Of May... 兩小無猜

上星期日,大人在教會開組時,小朋友在...

When I was small, and Christmas trees were tall. We used to love while others used to play. Don't ask me why. The time has passed us by. Someone else moved in from far away.

Now we are tall, and Christmas trees are small. And you don't ask the time of day. But you and I, our love will never die. But guess we'll cry come first of May.

The apple tree that grew for you and me. I watched the apples falling one by one. And I recall the moment of them all. The day I kissed your cheek and you were gone.

4 comments:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

WOW! 珍品也。

Unknown said...

This is soooo sweet!!!!!

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

放大張相看清楚,更加同意"男仔鍾意搞笑引女仔"的講法。相片中呢個肥仔,正在搞笑逗Abby開心,不過,Abby則好似對佢冇乜興趣,但卻依然保持少女應有的矜持、斯文和大方。

HKC

SYHY Mama said...

哈哈哈哈!咁都被philip偷影到呀....